Xavier LedererBusiness Growth Coach, Founder & CEO of Ambrose Growth
I work with mid-market CEOs and business owners who are frustrated because their business is not growing as fast as they want. As a business growth coach I help them identify and remove growth roadblocks, so that they can grow faster and with less pain.
I leverage my experience over the last 20 years as a high-impact, action-oriented entrepreneurial executive with successful track record of delivering profitable growth in retail, e-commerce, consumer goods, food, and energy:
- Turned around a food business to deliver +10% growth within 6 months.
- Grew a stagnant $70M ecommerce/franchise category +70% in 2 years.
- Increased sales of an energy retailer +25% to $100M in 2 years.
- End-to-end leadership from strategy development to company-wide execution in a multi-channel environment, including e-commerce, retail, key accounts/B2B, call center, direct mail, and other non-traditional sales channels.
- Recognized as a creative and tenacious problem-solving change agent, driving change through vision, teamwork, performance management, and people development. Experienced leader of cross-functional teams, creating effective bridges across the organization.
- Skilled at improving organizational effectiveness through talent development/coaching and team restructuring.
- Full P&L responsibility and executive team leadership experience.
- Able to team up with a visionary founder, who needs help to structure the business in order to fulfill their vision. Low ego, collaborative leadership style, calm under pressure, strong prioritization and strategy development skills, knows when to be assertive or accommodating.