Retail News

Prêt a Manger reports second death from allergic reaction to its food

The Associated Press/The Columbus Dispatch 10/07/2018

A second customer of Pret a Manager has died after eating an allergen in one of its sandwiches, which was not marked on the label. The British chain, which operates six locations in the U.S., had previously promised to improve its labeling after another customer died in 2016 after eating a baguette that included trace amounts of sesame.

MORE ON THIS STORY...

MORE RETAIL NEWS HEADLINES...

Discussions
Check out RetailWire's Engaging Online Discussions Featuring Our Exclusive Braintrust!